Course Override Requests

Broad Undergraduate Academic Services (UAS) Advisors cannot grant overrides. Students must fill out the online request form (for Broad courses) or follow departmental procedures (for courses outside Broad).

Override Requests for Broad College Courses

  • ACC 201/202, all 300-400 level courses in ACC, BUS, FI, GBL, HB, ITM, MKT, MGT, SCM.
  • To request a course override, please use our online request system. You will fill out basic information about your override request by submitting a ticket on this web page. You will receive an email about the decision of your override request. You can also look up the status of your request by looking up the ticket you submitted by clicking on the ‘Lookup Tickets’ box.

Override Information for Courses Outside the Broad College