645 N. Shaw Lane, Rm 402A
East Lansing, MI 48824
Enrollment in the Broad College of Business is limited, and admission to the Broad College is competitive. All applicants must comply with the Broad Policy Statement for undergraduate students. Admission decisions are based on a hybrid model that considers academic and non-academic factors.
The Summer Semester application opens June 5, 2015, and will be open until August 5, 2015. There is no submit button; each applicant may edit his/her responses until 11:59p.m., August 5, 2015.
This application is available only to current MSU students. Freshmen and Transfer applicants should apply through the MSU Office of Admissions website.
Important Summer Semester 2015 application deadline dates:
- Application period June 5, 2015- August 5, 2015
- Registration for the case study opens June 5, 2015, and ends June 25, 2015 (for the fist session case study) and July 16, 2015 (for the second session case study.)
- Case study will be administered: June 26, 2015 (1st Session), July 17, 2015 (2nd Session), an online make-up will be administered July 28, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. EST
- Application deadline: August 5, 2015, 11:59 p.m.
- Admission decisions will be made: August 26, 2015 (All transcripts must be posted to the student’s academic record by August 20, 2015.)
- Decision notifications will be sent by Registrar’s Confidential Message by 5:00 pm: August 26, 2015
These workshops are intended for current MSU students applying for admission to the Eli Broad College of Business during the Summer Semester 2015. Please choose one session to attend. Registration is not required.
Friday June 19, 2015
116 Eppley Center
Friday June 19, 2015
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
119 Eppley Center
Friday July 10 2015
Attendance is not mandatory, but recommended.
If you are not able to attend a workshop and are interested in the workshop packet, please email Sherri Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please contact the Undergraduate Academic Services Center at (517) 355-7605.