645 N. Shaw Lane, Rm 402A
East Lansing, MI 48824
Enrollment in the Broad College of Business is limited, and admission to the Broad College is competitive. All applicants must comply with the Broad Policy Statement for undergraduate students. Admission decisions are based on a hybrid model that considers academic and non-academic factors.
The Fall Semester application opens September 10, 2014, and will remain open until November 15, 2014. There is no submit button; each applicant may edit his/her responses until November 15.
This application is available only to current MSU students. Freshmen and Transfer applicants should apply through the MSU Office of Admissions website.
Important Fall Semester 2014 application deadline dates:
- Registration for the case study opens September 10, 2014, and ends October 23, 2014
- Case study will be administered: October 24, 2014
- Application deadline: November 15, 2014, 11:59 p.m.
- Admission decisions will be made: December 19, 2014 (All transcripts must be posted to the student’s academic record by December 15, 2014.)
- Decision notifications will be sent by Registrar’s Confidential Message by 5:00 pm: December 19, 2014
These workshops are intended for current MSU students applying for admission to the Eli Broad College of Business during the Fall Semester 2014. Please choose one session to attend.
September 19, 2014; 8:30-9:30AM; N125 BCC
October 15, 2014; 4:00-5:00PM; N100 BCC
October 17, 2014; 10:00-11:00AM; 118 Eppley Center
October 22, 2014; 3:00-4:00PM; N100 BCC
Attendance is not mandatory, but recommended. If you have questions, please contact the Undergraduate Academic Services Center at (517) 355-7605.