645 N. Shaw Lane, Rm 402A
East Lansing, MI 48824
Enrollment in the Broad College of Business is limited, and admission to the Broad College is competitive. All applicants must comply with the Broad Policy Statement for undergraduate students. Admission decisions are based on a hybrid model that considers academic and non-academic factors.
The fall semester application opens September 10, 2014, and will remain open until November 15, 2014. There is no submit button; each applicant may edit his/her responses until November 15.
Important fall semester 2014 application deadline dates:
- Registration for the case study opens September 10, 2014, and ends October 23, 2014
- Case study will be administered: October 24, 2014
- Application deadline: November 15, 2014, 11:59 p.m.
- Admission decisions will be made: December 19, 2014 (All transcripts must be posted to the student’s academic record by December 15, 2014.)
- Decision notifications will be sent by Registrar’s Confidential Message by 5:00 p.m.: December 19, 2014
These workshops are intended for students applying for admission to the Eli Broad College of Business during the fall 2014 semester. Please choose one session to attend.