645 N. Shaw Lane, Rm 402A
East Lansing, MI 48824
Enrollment in the Broad College of Business is limited, and admission to the Broad College is competitive. All applicants must comply with the Broad Policy Statement for undergraduate students. Admission decisions are based on a hybrid model that considers academic and non-academic factors.
The Spring Semester application opens January 10, 2016, and will be open until April 15, 2016. There is no submit button; each applicant may edit his/her responses until 11:59 pm, April 15, 2016.
This application is available only to current MSU students. Freshmen and Transfer applicants should apply through the MSU Office of Admissions website.
Important Spring Semester 2016 application deadline dates:
- Application period January 10, 2016- April 15, 2016
- Registration for the case study opens January 10, 2016, and ends March 24, 2016 (for the March 25th session) and April 7, 2016 (for the April 8th session). Students approved for the make-up may register for the make-up session beginning April 8th and ending April 10th).
- Case study will be administered: Friday, March 25, 2016 and Friday, April 8, 2016 a make-up session is scheduled for April 11, 2016.
- Application deadline: April 15, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
- Admission decisions will be made: May 13, 2016 (All transcripts from other institutions must be posted to the student’s academic record by May 9, 2016.)
- Decision notifications will be sent by Registrar’s Confidential Message by 5:00 pm: May 13, 2016.
These workshops are intended for current MSU students applying for admission to the Eli Broad College of Business during the Spring Semester 2016. Please choose one session to attend. Registration is not required.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016, 4:00-5:30 pm, Eppley Center room 116
Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 6:00-7:30 pm, McDonel Hall Kiva
Friday, February 12, 2016, 3:30-5:00 pm, Eppley Center room 115
Friday, February 19, 2016, 9:00—10:30 am, Eppley Center room 116
Thursday, March 3, 2016, 2:30-4:00 pm, Eppley Center room 116
Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 5:00-6:30 pm, Business College Complex room N100
Online – Virtual Admissions Workshop, coming soon!
Attendance is not mandatory, but recommended.
If you are not able to attend a workshop and are interested in the workshop packet, please click on the following link to download the packet. ADMISSIONS WORKSHOP HANDOUTS 2016
If you have questions, please contact the Undergraduate Academic Services Center at (517) 355-7605.