645 N. Shaw Lane, Rm 402A
East Lansing, MI 48824
Enrollment in the Broad College of Business is limited, and admission to the Broad College is competitive. All applicants must comply with the Broad Policy Statement for undergraduate students. Admission decisions are based on a hybrid model that considers academic and non-academic factors.
The Fall Semester application opens September 10, 2015, and will be open until November 15, 2015. There is no submit button; each applicant may edit his/her responses until 11:59 pm, November 15, 2015.
This application is available only to current MSU students. Freshmen and Transfer applicants should apply through the MSU Office of Admissions website.
Important Fall Semester 2015 application deadline dates:
- Application period September 10, 2015- November 15, 2015
- Registration for the case study opens September 10, 2015, and ends October 22, 2015.
- Case study will be administered: Friday, October 23, 2015,
- Application deadline: November 15, 2015, 11:59 p.m.
- Admission decisions will be made: January 6, 2016 (All transcripts must be posted to the student’s academic record by December 29, 2015.)
- Decision notifications will be sent by Registrar’s Confidential Message by 5:00 pm: January 6, 2016.
These workshops are intended for current MSU students applying for admission to the Eli Broad College of Business during the Fall Semester 2015. Please choose one session to attend. Registration is not required.
Attendance is not mandatory, but recommended.
If you are not able to attend a workshop and are interested in the workshop packet, please email Sherri Henry at email@example.com.
If you have questions, please contact the Undergraduate Academic Services Center at (517) 355-7605.