Enrollment in the Broad College of Business is limited, and admission to the College is competitive. All applicants must comply with the Broad Policy Statement for undergraduate students. Admission decisions are based on a hybrid model which considers academic and non-academic factors.
The Fall Semester Application opens September 10, 2013
Important Fall Semester 2013 application deadline dates:
- Registration for the case study: October 24, 2013
- Case study will be administered: October 25, 2013
- Application deadline: November 15, 2013 11:59PM
- Admission decisions will be made: December 19-20, 2013 (All transcripts must be posted to student’s academic record by December 17, 2013.)
- Decision notifications will be sent by Registrar’s Confidential Message:
December 20, 2013
These workshops are intended for students applying for admission to The Eli Broad College of Business during the Fall 2013 semester. Please choose one session to attend.
Attendance is not mandatory but recommended. If you have questions please contact the Undergraduate Academic Services Center at (517) 355-7605