Enrollment in the Broad College of Business is limited, and admission to the College is competitive. All applicants must comply with the Broad Policy Statement for undergraduate students. Admission decisions are based on a hybrid model which considers academic and non-academic factors.
The Spring Semester Application opens January 16, 2014 and will remain open until April 15, 2014. There is no submit button, each applicant may edit his/her responses until April 15th.
Important Spring Semester 2014 application deadline dates:
- Registration for the case study opens January 16, 2014 and ends March 20, 2014
- Case study will be administered: March 21, 2014
- Application deadline: April 15, 2014 11:59PM
- Admission decisions will be made: May 8–9, 2014 (All transcripts must be posted to student’s academic record by May 5, 2014.)
- Decision notifications will be sent by Registrar’s Confidential Message:
May 9, 2014
These workshops are intended for students applying for admission to The Eli Broad College of Business during the Spring 2014 semester. Please choose one session to attend.
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
1:00 – 2:00 pm
116 Eppley Center
Friday February 21, 2014
12:00 – 1:00 pm
Friday March 14, 2014
2:00 – 3:00 pm
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Attendance is not mandatory but recommended. If you have questions please contact the Undergraduate Academic Services Center at (517) 355-7605