645 N. Shaw Lane, Rm 402A
East Lansing, MI 48824
Course Override Requests
Broad Undergraduate Academic Services (UAS) Advisers cannot grant overrides. Students must fill out the online request form (for Broad courses) or follow departmental procedures (for courses outside Broad).
Override Requests for Broad College Courses
- ACC 201/202, all 300- or 400-level courses in ACC, BUS, FI, GBL, HB, ITM, MKT, MGT, SCM.
- To request a course override, please use our online request system. You will fill out basic information about your override request by submitting a ticket on this web page. You will receive an email about the decision of your override request. You can also look up the status of your request by looking up the ticket you submitted by clicking on the “Lookup a Ticket” box.
Override Information for Courses Outside the Broad College
- Mathematics (MTH) (see the Override Request item in the Undergraduate menu)
- Statistics (STT)
- Economics (EC)
- Computer Science (CSE)
- Integrative Studies in Social Science (ISS)
- Integrative Studies in Arts & Humanities (IAH)
- Integrative Studies in General Science (ISB & ISP) (see Course Override Request menu item on the right side of the page)